The Graduate College and the Office of Nationally Competitive Scholarships are hosting various upcoming workshops - check them out and RSVP today!
National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Information Sessions
Overview of the GRFP application process and for tips on applying.
· Thursday, September 5 from 9:30 - 10:30 in the Grad Center, please RSVP
· Monday, September 9 from 1:00 - 2:00 in Forbes 229, please RSVP
· Planning to apply? Learn more about our NSF GRFP Application Support Program which provides early internal deadlines, feedback, and a library of successful proposals.
DAAD Information Session
DAAD, the German Academic Exchange Service, provides support for academic travel to Germany. Join us to learn more about their funding.
· Thursday, August 29 from 12:30 - 1:30 in University Services Room 209, please RSVP
7 Keys to Finding and Obtaining a Postdoc
Current UA postdocs will provide advice on finding and acquiring a postdoc.
· Tuesday, September 10 from 12:30 - 1:45 in ENR2 S215, please RSVP
· You are also welcome to join this session via zoom
Student Fulbright Application Workshop
Hosted by the UA Honors College Office of Nationally Competitive Scholarships. This workshop is primarily focused on helping students who are applying for a Student Fulbright in the Fall of 2019, but also helpful for those considering applying in 2020.
· Tuesday, August 27 from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. in the Honors Village Room 2110, please RSVP
NIH F31s Made (Almost) Simple
Intended for applicants and advisors, this session will cover the details of applying to the NIH F31. Presented by Jamie Boehmer, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Studies, University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine and Gayatri Vedantam, Ph.D. Professor in Animal Comparative and Biomedical Sciences and Chair of the NIH NIAID Fellowship Study Section.
· Monday, September 16 from 12:00 - 1:00 in University Services Building Room 214, please RSVP
· Friday, October 18th - Save the date; information including location and times TBA! RSVP