The U.S. Student Fulbright Program offers Open Study/Research Awards where candidates design proposals for specific countries as well as English Teaching Assistant Awards which place grantees in schools overseas to supplement language instruction. To apply for these awards, students must go through internal university processes and deadlines.
There are several upcoming information sessions hosted by the Office of Nationally Competitive Scholarships which explain the competitions and the application processes:
• Thursday, February 13 from 2-3 pm in Honors Village 1066
• Monday, February 24 from 10-11 am in HV 1066
• Monday, March 16 from 11 am- noon in HV 1066
• Friday, April 10 from 1-2 pm in HV 1066
• Friday, April 24 from 2-3 pm in HV 1066
• Friday, May 1 from 2-3 pm in HV 1066
Students can RSVP for these sessions here.
01/29/2020 - 10:31