Presented by Dr. Irma Lawrence, National Program Leader for the USDA-NIFA HSI Education Grants Program.
The USDA-NIFA HSI Education Grants Program is USDA's flagship competitive grant for Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs), which is intended to promote and strengthen the ability of HSIs to carry out higher education programs in the food, agriculture, natural resources, and human sciences, in the professional, scientific/research, and technical workforce.
Educational Need Areas Supported:
- Curricula Design, Materials Development, and Library Resources (including development of courses of study and degree programs)
- Faculty Preparation and Enhancement for Teaching
- Instruction Delivery Systems
- Scientific Instrumentation for Teaching
- Student Experiential Learning
- Student Recruitment and Retention
10/29/2021 - 11:48
Featured in Slideshow?: